The use of botulinum toxin for dental treatments (TMJ) and for cosmetic dentistry(lips, gummy smile) is common place in many practices. Many dentists also choose to provide the BOTOX® cosmetic and other medical aesthetic treatments including dermal filler for their patients.
Why would a dentist want to attend BOTOX® training and provide these treatment for their patients?
- The procedure is very quick. An experienced clinician can complete a basic botulinum toxin treatment in around 15 minutes.
- The set up costs are minimal. Therefore a dentist can cover the training costs and start making a profit after just 3 BOTOX® cosmetic treatments.
- A dentist will also have a current patient base who may already be considering these treatments.
- New cosmetic clients may also become new dental patients for your practice.
- A cosmetic patient will return every 3-4 months for the toxin treatment and every 6-12 months for dermal filler.
- A well trained cosmetic dentist will receive a high level of patient satisfaction.
What is the best BOTOX Training course for a Dentist?
A dentist is equipped with many of the skills and resources required to learn Botox and start a successful cosmetic practice. Therefore a 1 day course that includes clinical cases and practical injection time will provide sufficient training for most dentists. This course will include additional online resources and educational material to assist candidates with developing their skills.
Choose the best Botox© course for dentists and ensure your success in aesthetic.